Sunday, May 20, 2007

Quest for the Perfect Pair of Jeans

I need new jeans. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has discontinued the line of jeans that I absolutely love. I did a search on the Internet and discovered that I'm not alone. Ikeda jeans has its fans out there who are similarly disappointed that we have to look for a new style.

I have known for a while that I have a different sense of fashion than the rest of the world, and it was confirmed at the mall today. The sales clerks were taken aback by my comments about the jeans that are fashionable...

"What are 'skinny' jeans? Oh, I see. Those look dumb."

"I don't want a pair of jeans that look like they've been dragged behind a car for days."

"Why are the cuffs turned up so high? It doesn't cost a lot to get them tailored to the right length."

Does everybody have the same difficulties?

1 comment:

Luc said...

I have good genes. :)