Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Oy, I'm Old

MonkeyPants and I often talk about how we are aging. There's the obvious grey hairs (many!) and the effects gravity has on us (should I get a face lift? I think I'm the only one who thinks that though) and the thinking, as you get older, that everyone is way way way too loud, but here's one I had never considered.

I recently took a book out of the library that was large print - only because the regular print copies were all out. Low and behold, I loved it. It was SO easy to read. I'm a very fast reader, but I sped through this one since it was just a matter of my eyes gliding on the page.

I am officially old. Help me!

TuneQueen

1 comment:

MonkeyPants said...

Think of it this way...you've discovered the tricks that old people don't want young people to know about.