Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Life Flashed Before My Eyes...

So, the world almost lost TuneQueen today. I was crossing the street at a busy intersection downtown, with this other lady who was walking beside me and we nearly got smooshed by the *&^%$ who was talking on his cell phone and neglected to notice that the light was red and the pedestrian walking signal was on. The lady that was walking near me had a few choice words and we vented, joined by our near death experience. He ended up stopping about 6 feet away from me. I had a bit of a scare, that's for sure. Considering he was driving an SUV type of vehicle and going fast enough to make a squealing sound when he breaked to avoid us, I can see how we would have easily become fish-food.

I'm not sure the world could survive without TuneQueen. Guess we'll never have to know. Wink :)

1 comment:

MonkeyPants said...

That's awful! Those are the times when you wish you had a megaphone to make sure they hear your choice words.